Description de l'emploi
Ceva Santé Animale is committed to meeting the challenges that our society faces. We have strong ambitions regarding CSR and EHS. In order to support our strategy and road maps, we are looking for an EHS/CSR Reporting Manager to lead and maintain the EHS and CSR reporting System and track our EHS/CSR performance. You will join the EHS and Public Affairs & CSR teams and your main tasks and responsibilities will be to: As part of your activity, you will be in charge of the following main activities:
· Environment and Safety reporting, in particular:
o Operation and maintenance of the reporting tool
o Monthly data collection from all group sites (world-vide, about 30 sites)
o Check and consolidation of the Data
o Carry out regular reporting of EHS performance (monthly, quarterly and annual)
o Training and site support, rules definition
o Ensure compliance with current and future environmental regulations
You will also guarantee that group reporting rules are followed and you will be in charge of the future development of the reporting tool (digitalization, alignment with regulatory changes related to CSRD).
· Carbon footprint calculation:
o Improve calculation rules in line with the GHG protocol
o Report on a monthly basis on scopes 1 and 2 based on information reported in HSE reporting
o Calculate the company's scope 3 based on our protocol
o Calculate the CO2 impact for CAPEX projects
· Deployment of HSE / CSR policies
o Prepare the management system follow-up meetings (Steerco EHS, monthly HSE meeting)
o Propose KPIs & targets for environment and safety
o Support the writing of the CSR report
o Support the deployment of EHS/CSR road maps
- Master/engineering degree in EHS and/or CSR with a good knowledge and understanding of industrial activities and stakes.
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in a similar job in the field of EHS/CSR reporting system in an industrial environment.
- You have a very good knowledge in excel and you like working with data.
- You also have a good knowledge of MS Office package (above all MS Excel and PowerPoint, data base).
- Skills in sustainability (CSR) (CSRD, ISO 26000)
- Experience in data end project management
- Professional English required - B2 level minimum
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving oriented
- Accurate, open-minded and dynamic person
- Team spirit, autonomy, proactivity
- Communication skills and ability to navigate in matrix environment